Chrystal Lyn Tansioco Coe, PTA
Ever since I was little, I knew that I wanted to be in the medical field. I love learning about the human body and meeting new people. I was accepted into the Registered Nurse program at Jefferson Community College and after one semester, I knew it wasn’t the right fit for me. I wanted to be able to spend more time with patients so I could get to know them and help aid them in their recovery. I looked into the Physical Therapist Assistant program at SUNY Canton and fell in love with the profession the first day of classes. I am fortunate to be working here at Journey Physical Therapy PLLC close to my home and family. I look forward to providing high-quality care to the members of this community!
- SUNY Canton: Associate’s in Applied Science; Physical Therapist Assistant 2015
- Watertown High School 2010
- McKenzie Institute USA: Lumber, Cervical & Thoracic Spine
- American Physical Therapy Association 2013 – present
- NY Physical Therapy Association 2013 – present