Follow These Steps:
1. Obtaining a prescription for physical therapy from your doctor and
call our office to schedule an Evaluation.
We will need the following information from you:
- Name of patient
- DOB of patient
- Insurance carrier & ID number
2. Complete the following forms and bring them to your evaluation.
3. Come to your Evaluation.
- You & your therapist will discuss your concerns and your therapist will develop a Plan of Care to address these concerns.
- A typical Plan of Care is 2-3 times per week for 6-8 weeks.
4. Schedule and attend appointments.
Direct Access: If you are a New York State resident you can schedule and attend Physical Therapy without a Medical Doctor's Prescription for 1 month or 10 visits, whichever comes first. If you are interested in this, please call our office. Several major insurance carriers in our area still cover services with this option. Depending upon your insurance carrier, we can recommend if this is a reasonable option for you.